I Have Seen Hell
I’m not going to give you much context for this, because honestly there’s no context that can make it make sense.
This rancid, ravening hellbeast is a Babyclon doll. The mermaid tail portion costs €490.00, which is €490.00 that you won’t be able to pass onto your next of kin once this doll murders you. In case your lunch is still in your stomach, here is another photo:
There’s also an Avatar doll.
Have a magical weekend.
H/t to Eric Pope.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia