It's All the Netflix Heroes & Villains You Could Ask For: Here's Your First Look at Netflix's Luke Cage
Yesterday we got our first look at David Tennant’s Almost Purple Man from the upcoming AKA Jessica Jones, and today we have Mike Colter’s Luke Cage.
I’m not sure if these were person-on-the-street photos or paparazzi, but either way Krysten Ritter is giving some fantastic Jessica Jones-level stink eye. Now, the obvious question here, as raised by every smart ass with an internet connection, is why the hell does Power Man, a man with unbreakable skin, need to wear a helmet? Well nerds, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO LUKE CAGE WHEN HE DAMAGES HIS INSIDES? IT’S NOT GOOD.
So yes, Luke Cage, good on you for practicing motorcycle safety. Two Jessica Jones thumbs up to you.
Via The Mary Sue.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia