Guess What, Pillowpants? 'Clerks 2' Is 10 Years Old Today
Quite possibly my favorite sequel of them all, Clerks 2 was released 10 years ago today. And I’m ever grateful for all it gave us.
Because it had everything.
It had moves.
It had something for LOTR fans…
And something for those who aren’t.
It had the stone cold truth.
It had a message about the importance of proper lip care.
It had the bible.
It had Pillowpants.
It had Rosario Dawson doing this.
It had the fantastical notion that whiny-ass Dante Hicks could be found lovable by two women, two movies in a row.
And above all else it had my precious spirit animal and fictional boyfriend, Randal Graves.
Also, did you know that after this movie, Trevor Fehrman, who played Elias, and Renee Humphrey, Trish the Dish from Mallrats, started dating and are still together today?
Happy Clerks 2 day, everyone. Celebrate the only way you know how. With some interspecies erotica.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia