Get Your Hot Fresh Oscar Predictions from a Cat
The Oscars are tomorrow, and we’re going to once again sort of buy into the conceit that these actually award the most talented or most deserving nominees, rather than it being a crap shoot with a voting system that can let a wildcard take the prize if the voting between strong contenders is sufficiently divided. Aside from also just being a party that Hollywood throws themselves, and then broadcasts so that we can all feel insignificant for not being at the party. It’s a fun thing to watch, but don’t put much stock in the results is what I’m saying (LEO). That attitude is why I appreciate things like this video, in which a cat selects the top prizes. How did they get a cat to cooperate? They let it knock over glasses.
So there you have it; Charlotte Rampling, Alicia Vikander, Leonardo DiCaprio, Slyvester Stallone, with Brooklyn taking the top honors. Sounds like a solid prediction to me.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia