'Frozen' Was Based On A True Story, According To These 18 Reasons From Someone Without Ice Powers
Isabella Tanikumi is suing Disney for ripping off her life story and using it for their blockbuster animated film Frozen. Tanikumi claims that her book “Living My Truth” (2010) shares a suspicious amount of similarities with Frozen. In fact, she points out 18 of these obviously stolen life moments.
1. Isabella lives in a village at the foot of snowy mountains with her sister and parents.
2. Isabella has a sister with opposite-colored hair, they’re two years apart, and the sisters have horses.
3. Isabella and her sister love each other a lot.
4. While playing, Isabella’s sister accidentally makes her fall in hot custard, injuring her.
5. Isabella didn’t remember custardgate.
6. The sisters have a tragic accident, leaving them alone with only each other to cling to.
7. Isabella falls in love with a dark-haired guy.
8. Hans and Cristoff have feelings for Isabella.
9. Cristoff has friends with “healing powers”.
10. Isabella’s dark-haired love was a real jerk that toyed with her emotions.
11. Isabella was a recluse and builds a wall around herself to keep people out.
12. Isabella had to cover up her facial disfigurement from the Custard Incident.
13. Both stories have scenes in moonlight.
14. Isabella had her facial disfigurement revealed.
15. Isabella’s book cover has her hand to the sky and sprinkles.
16. Both stories use open and closed gates as metaphors.
17. Isabella’s sister dies trying to save her.
18. Isabella talks about a song on Facebook, writing “Frio, Frio Frozen”
There you have it. Indisputable proof that Frozen was a totally true story and not based on a tale by Hans Christian Anderson. Wake up, sheeple.