Enjoy 5 Year Old Heaven King Dancing Better Than You Ever Will
I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with Heaven King, she’s a five year old dancer who has been on the Ellen show to display her skills (Ellen loves her some dancing babies, I’ve noticed) but if you have been trying to figure out some of the latest hip hop dance trends her videos are very useful. In this video, you can see her doing the choreography for Silento’s “Watch Me” which features both the Whip and the Nae Nae.
But just yesterday she put out a new video for iHeart Memphis’s “Hit the Quan” so you can be ahead of the curve on that one.
On the one hand, I love seeing little kids dance because they always look like they’re having so much fun. On the other hand, it’s humbling when I try to follow along and realize that children born after I earned my college degree have better rhythm than I do. Still, give it a bit of practice and you can be impressing/embarrassing friends at relatives at a wedding in the very near future!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia