David Ayer Tweets First Look at Jared Leto as 'Suicide Squad's' Joker in Iconic Pose
Director David Ayer seems to be enjoying sending out little teases along the route to Suicide Squad; his Twitter feed is full of set updates and photos. After he shared a nearly full cast photo earlier this week, you may have wondered where Jared Leto was, and just a few days later, here’s your answer: On the other side of the camera, of course.
The shot recreates an image familiar to fans; the cover of 1988’s Batman: The Killing Joke:
On the one hand, it’s cool to be able to sneak a peek; on the other, I hope we won’t witness Leto’s full transformation before the film. I’d rather catch that reveal in the theater.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia