Badass of the Week: This Reporter Catching a Runaway Racehorse With Her Bare Hands
It was a pretty quiet day at the races in Chepstow, England, when Hayley Moore, reporter for Sky News, decided that enough was enough.
I just thought it was now or never. It had already done a couple of laps of the racecourse, which is quite a long way at Chepstow; Horses will get eventually exhausted. He was just running on his adrenaline and already had done a lot of exercise and it was very warm day - so I just thought I’d go for it. It was the quickest moving horse that I’ve tried to catch, hence me falling over when I did it.
I’m pretty strong, pretty sturdy….. but it was probably a bit stupid to be honest with you.
Gaze upon the face of unflappable power:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia