'Avengers of Oz' Fake Trailer is Glorious, Confusing
One of the things about the internet I find really fascinating is the multiple ways that people can actually interact with entertainment instead of simply passively absorbing it. Usually this takes the form of fan fiction, but every so often you get someone who truly goes above and beyond the standard “I wanted these two or more characters to fuck so I wrote a story where they did” and occasionally wonderful things happen. Like this Wizard of Oz and Avengers: Age of Ultron mash-up by Darren Wallace:
I will say I’m not 100% behind this as a concept, but that’s just because my alternate universe version of The Wizard of Oz locks into my time working on Wicked and realizing that the costumes for the Ozians were just like the ones for the citizens of The Capitol in The Hunger Games. So, my AU Dorothy is Katniss (with Peeta as Toto) not Black Widow. But it’s a nice piece of work.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia