Ash is Back to Slay Your Boring Halloween Night
Don’t have plans for Halloween? That’s alright. Sure it’s a holiday, but it’s a holiday that’s celebrated by giving other people’s kids candy or watching your local bar scene turn into amateur hour. You can still have a pretty kickass night staying in though, as long as you have Starz:
Here’s a little more about the show from the stars themselves, including Xena:
So, if you’re home around 9pm (or so, depending on location) tonight, take that candy bowl to the couch, turn off the lights to avoid interruptions, and enjoy.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia