Overcome Anderson Cooper Remembers the Lives We Lost in Orlando Two Nights Ago
For a few minutes, put aside the politics of the Orlando shooting, put aside the identity and motives of the shooter, and put aside the quarrels that have broken out all over social media today and just listen. Here’s Anderson Cooper, overcome with emotion, acknowledging each of the 49 lives the world needlessly lost two nights ago in an Orlando nightclub. We don’t know these people, and now we never will, but it’s important to at least hear their names and, in many cases, see their faces.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia