Age Old Question Answered: What Wine Goes Best With My Halloween Candy?
I saw a commercial recently where a young women giggled, “You’re never too old to go trick or treating!” That is a blatant lie. There is a cruel point where you age out of going to strangers’ homes in costumes and demanding candy. If you’re not flanked by rugrats of your own, you get stares and judgement, but not the sweet stuff. Or so I’ve heard.
But that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the Halloween candy crushing! You can go to a store and just buy a shit ton of your favorite candy, then Netflix and Chill with it and a glass of wine. But what wine goes best with the best (Snickers) and worst (candy corn) of Halloween Candy? Vivino has created a handy infographic to help you in this tricky time.
H/T Mental Floss
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia