Jeremy Renner Soulfully Sings The Ballad of Hawkeye, Is Now Your Favorite Avenger
Jeremy Renner gets a bad rap, mostly because he comes off as kind of a dick, sometimes, especially when he sarcastically apologizes . The Avengers press tour hasn’t done him many favors, and the messy, ugly public divorce he’s going through hasn’t helped matters. He has the smugness of RDJ without any of the charm.
But you can put all that behind you now, because he came on Jimmy Fallon last night, sat down on a piano, and delivered the most soulful Avengers’ ballad since Robert Downey, Jr. sang “The River” (which is literally the best version of one of my favorite songs in the world).
Here’s Hawkeye singing about his super powers (to the tune of Ed Sheeran “Thinking Out Loud”).
Here’s hoping that Infinity Wars is a musical.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia