This Sexual Harassment Ad Produced by John Oliver Ran During 'The O'Reilly Factor' Last Night
Bill O’Reilly may or may not be returning to Fox News after his vacation is over. The Murdochs are awaiting the results of a sexual harassment investigation before they make their decision. Rupert is leaning toward keeping him, while his sons — who also hold executive positions within Fox — are more committed to “a work environment based on trust and respect,” which would seem to rule out O’Reilly.
In either respect, O’Reilly’s reputation has soured and there has been an exodus of advertisers from the The O’Reilly Factor. There is one advertiser that has been willing to pay to advertise on The O’Reilly Factor, however. Last Week Tonight created an ad and actually managed to get one cable provider to air it during local ad time last night. It’s perfect.
Here’s the ad.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia