Kate McKinnon Horrifyingly, Hilariously Recreates Yesterday's Jeff Sessions Testimony
Kate McKinnon — who will appear in Rough Night this weekend — was on Late Night last night talking about how she arrived at her Jeff Sessions impression, which involved being able to do this thing with her lips that makes me weirdly uncomfortable.
Oh, Kate! Make it stop! Don’t do that with your lips.
Anyway, here’s her impression of Sessions from the hearing yesterday. “As for Jim Comey, he asked me to keep Trump out of his way, but the truth is, I didn’t hear him. This guy is about 6’8, and I heard a sound above my head, and I thought it was a cicada.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia