'Game Night' Trailer: Bateman, McAdams, Coach Taylor, Landry, and Sharon Horgan Play a Game of Muuuurder
Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Dailey (aka Sam Weir from Freaks and Geeks) have quite a few produced screenplays under their belts now, some good (Spider-Man: Homecoming, Horrible Bosses, and some not so good (Vacation, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone). Game Night looks like it belongs in the former category, a fun comedy that will eventually spawn a terrible sequel.
Here, however, John and Jonathan are directing, working from a script by Mark Perez, who wrote Accepted (cool!) and Herbie Full Loaded and Country Bears (WTF?)
So, I don’t know what to think, except that the trailer is actually funny, and the cast is outstanding: Coach Taylor, Landry, Rachel McAdams, Jason Bateman, Jeffrey Wright, that guy from New Girl, and Sharon Horgan! It could be one of those instances where all the good stuff is in the trailer, but it could also be a surprisingly decent comedy.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia