'Thor' Mocks Misogynists With Glorious Ass-Kicking
Marvel made waves when they announced the mantel of Thor would be handed over to a woman in the comics. While many rejoiced over the positive (and long overdue) step toward greater diversity in representation, others got all snarly and sexist, living up to the worst stereotypes of excluding fanboys. Well, the makers of Thor have heard the complaints, and put them all in the mouth of a misogynist brute, who gets his ass handed to him by a girl.
Check out the relevant panels below, courtesy of the Mary Sue:
Please note, she doesn’t even need the hammer to knock this chump out. Rad.
More of this, Marvel. More heroes who aren’t white dudes. More mocking of sexist asshats.
In the meantime, can we get Katee Sackhoff to front a short film of this? Or a feature. We’d take that.
Kristy Puchko thinks she could pull off a Thor cape casually.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia