Justin Bieber Drunk in a Fur Coat Is Our New Christmas Card
I don’t know what to do with any of all this other than celebrate it.
(4) More photos of Justin Bieber spotted out in California today. (December 19) pic.twitter.com/qeWExCylyF— JustinBieberCrew.com (@JBCrewdotcom) December 20, 2016
This is Justin Bieber in a fur coat. I’m not actually sure what more you need to know. Other than, of course, PETA had something to say about it.
“I sometimes think that Justin Bieber needs a brain scan, as I suspect his mirror neurons — the seat of empathy — are underdeveloped or undeveloped, given that he acts like a self-absorbed, childish showoff. He seems incapable of seeing how his buying habits cause needless suffering to animals, such as baby tigers, baby monkeys, and wild coyotes. Animal groups are tired of having to clean up after him, from the abandoned baby monkey in Germany (now rescued) to the abusive zoo in Canada (now closed) to having to run ads explaining the horrible ways in which animals die for fur.”
You can always count on PETA to be neatly ableist, misogynist or general bullshit-ist when it comes to spreading their messages.
But where does this look rank in the long history of fur-coated beings?
I’d put it ahead of Joe Namath:
And far ahead of Macklemore:
But behind the Ikea monkey:
And behind JC Chasez:
But ahead of Justin Timberlake:
And definitely nowhere near Zsa Zsa Gabor, RIP.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia