I Wish Anything Brought Me as Much Joy as Keanu's '80s Coke Commercial Brings Him
Keanu Reeves was on James Corden last night, I assume to promote his upcoming Netflix rom-com, Destination Wedding, which reunites him with Winona Ryder for the most ’90s movie of 2018. On the show, James Corden decided to resurrect an ’80s Coke commercial that Keanu did, and while most celebrities sort of shrug these moments off as embarrassing, Keanu embraced it. The enthusiasm he felt for that commercial is absolutely infectious, like a kid talking about his favorite toy.
Header Image Source: CBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia