Here's Rami Malek Watching His Awkward Interaction with Nicole Kidman at the Golden Globes
The good thing about Bohemian Rhapsody winning the Golden Globes last Sunday is that everyone will hate Bohemian Rhapsody instead of, say, The Favourite or A Star is Born, which everyone will totally hate if they win at the Oscars. For now, however, everyone can continue shrugging their shoulders at those two movies, while rightfully sh*tting on Green Book and Bohemian Rhapsody. Maybe by the time that nominations are announced On January 23rd, enough people will have actually seen Beale Street to knowledgeably express giddiness or disappointment, depending on whether it’s nominated or not. In the meantime, the Golden Globes once nominated Piper Perabo for USA Network’s Covert Affairs, so it’s good to have some perspective on what these wins actually mean (little-to-nothing).
Anyway, whatever, I’m rambling. I only watch awards shows for the celebrity drama, anyway. Here’s Mali Ramek on Jimmy Kimmel’s show watching himself extend a greeting to Nicole Kidman only to be ignored while on stage at the Golden Globes. It’s at the 2:10 mark, if you’d like to jump ahead.
Also, having finally caught up on Bojack Horseman last week, I can no longer hear Rami Malek without thinking of Flip McVicker. Spoilers: He was Princess Caroline the whole time.
Header Image Source: ABC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me