Weird Sh*t I Found In the Pockets of Returned Tuxedo Rentals
1. Half of a pastrami melt.
2. A receipt for an inflatable goat and edible panties flavored like Cool Ranch Doritos.
3. $4015 worth of Bacos.
4. The doorknob to Jacob Dylan’s downstairs bathroom.
5. Most of a kitten.
6. A laundromat ticket for a Oscar De La Renta ballgown.
7. A Polaroid of two flaccid penises touching at the tip.
8. A full can of Old Milwaukee Light
9. A glass eyeball
10. Monopoly money stained with blood
11. A sequined one-piece bathing suit for a toddler.
12. Beard clippings.
13. A ticket stub for Cats!: Starring Snoop Doggy Dogg
What the hell does this have to do with anything? It’s the script for The Hangover II.
Each Time You Like, Share, Tweet or Stumble a Pajiba Post, An Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus