Top Ten Random Trailers For Horror Movies That You Never Knew Existed
9. Growth -- I can't wait for the sequel, Tumor.
8. Crawl -- I love the ominous one-word title. It's lazy yet efficient. Also, apparently someone at Dreadcentral said this rivals No Country For Old Men. Find whoever said that and bring me his head.
7. Outpost 2: Black Sun -- Don't ask me what happened to Outpost 1. All I know is Nazis and zombies and I am fucking sold.
6. Hellgate -- That is the f*cking Dread Pirate Roberts, y'all. I am disappoint.
5. Habeus Corpus -- I just can't with that title.
4. Devil's Playground -- I'm not gonna lie, you had me at "zombie parkour."
3. Bath Salt Zombies -- This is an actual movie that you can watch on a screen. It has actors and a director and everything. Seriously.
2. Zombie Massacre -- There's an elegant simplicity to the title, I'll give it that. Also, the German accent is MARVELOUS.
1. Osombie -- Shirtless American ninjas fighting zombie Osama Bin Laden? Don't lie, you wept a little at how beautiful this was.
TK acknowledges that there are better ways to spend his time, but he can't help himself. The power of pulp compels him.