The Best F*cking News Team Ever: Bone Ranking "The Daily Show" Correspondents
There aren’t any real rules here except to say that I focused *mainly* on the current correspondents. Because my love is a fickle, fleeting thing. So here they are, in order of bangability, The Best F*cking News Team Ever. You take that catchphrase anyway you like.
10. This Stephen/Steven Sandwich: And everything inbetween.
9. Olivia Munn: Obviously Munn belongs higher on my No-Context Bangable list, but she was a terrible correspondent and has only recently caught my eye. So, #9 with a caveat.
8. Kristen Schaal: I couldn’t get behind Schaal for years and years. But between her epic Wendy Davis tribute and an amazing appearance on the podcast “How Did This Get Made?” I get it now. I’m on board.
7. Al Madrigal: Al’s a local San Francisco boy, so how could I not?
6. Samantha Bee: Folks suggested Bee should come as a matched set with her husband, Jason Jones. But I’d rather have Bee and her glorious hair all to myself.
5. John Oliver : This reedy Brit has done an amazing job holding down the fort in Jon Stewart’s absence. For that and for his general Harry Potter demeanor, I rank him fifth.
4. Jason Jones: Much love for the other half of the Bee-Jones package. The salt and pepper half.
3. Aasif Mandvi: Mandvi is a tall drink of water. I whole-heartedly approve.
2. Wyatt Cenac: Cenac was always one of the more dapper correspondents and his subsequent work (particularly the little-seen Medicine For Melancholy) has done nothing to tarnish the sexy. He almost made it to #1.
1. Jessica Williams: With a mother*cking bullet.
Leave a Comment, But Don't Be a Douche Or We Will Happily Ban You
blog comments powered by Disqus