The Best F*cking News Team Ever: Bone Ranking "The Daily Show" Correspondents
There aren’t any real rules here except to say that I focused *mainly* on the current correspondents. Because my love is a fickle, fleeting thing. So here they are, in order of bangability, The Best F*cking News Team Ever. You take that catchphrase anyway you like.
10. This Stephen/Steven Sandwich: And everything inbetween.
9. Olivia Munn: Obviously Munn belongs higher on my No-Context Bangable list, but she was a terrible correspondent and has only recently caught my eye. So, #9 with a caveat.
8. Kristen Schaal: I couldn’t get behind Schaal for years and years. But between her epic Wendy Davis tribute and an amazing appearance on the podcast “How Did This Get Made?” I get it now. I’m on board.
7. Al Madrigal: Al’s a local San Francisco boy, so how could I not?
6. Samantha Bee: Folks suggested Bee should come as a matched set with her husband, Jason Jones. But I’d rather have Bee and her glorious hair all to myself.
5. John Oliver : This reedy Brit has done an amazing job holding down the fort in Jon Stewart’s absence. For that and for his general Harry Potter demeanor, I rank him fifth.
4. Jason Jones: Much love for the other half of the Bee-Jones package. The salt and pepper half.
3. Aasif Mandvi: Mandvi is a tall drink of water. I whole-heartedly approve.
2. Wyatt Cenac: Cenac was always one of the more dapper correspondents and his subsequent work (particularly the little-seen Medicine For Melancholy) has done nothing to tarnish the sexy. He almost made it to #1.
1. Jessica Williams: With a mother*cking bullet.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)