"New Girl" Nick Miller's 12 Ways to Achieve a Perfectly Content Existence
1. Leisure time is important.
2. Rank your priorities.
3. Focus your efforts on the things in your life that really matter.
4. Listen to your body, even when what it's saying is not necessarily accepted by the mainstream.
5. Optimism is overrated.
6. Life is cyclical. If things are not going well for you, wait a while.
7. You don't have to aim high.
8. If things get difficult, retreat into seclusion. Moonwalk away, if necessary.
9. Never trust a door.
10. Avoid uncomfortable places.
11. Let loose. Get weird.
12. Get some occasional unstructured exercise.
If you follow all of Nick Miller's advice, contentedness will be yours.
Pajiba Love Express
Here's some Daveed Diggs for you. On Daveed Diggs' digs, actually. That man does things with clothes that should not make sense, but are absolutely perfect. (Go Fug Yourself)
Woody Allen has "so moved on" from his daughter's accusations and says he never even thinks about it. He equates her words about him to a bad review he won't read and comments on how wacky it is that Mia Farrow is his mother-in-law. He is the worst. (Celebitchy)
Not The Worst but still very gross: Leonardo DiCaprio and his
Here are 5 under-the-radar shows. I had never even heard of the first two. (Uproxx)