"New Girl" Nick Miller's 12 Ways to Achieve a Perfectly Content Existence
1. Leisure time is important.
2. Rank your priorities.
3. Focus your efforts on the things in your life that really matter.
4. Listen to your body, even when what it’s saying is not necessarily accepted by the mainstream.
5. Optimism is overrated.
6. Life is cyclical. If things are not going well for you, wait a while.
7. You don’t have to aim high.
8. If things get difficult, retreat into seclusion. Moonwalk away, if necessary.
9. Never trust a door.
10. Avoid uncomfortable places.
11. Let loose. Get weird.
12. Get some occasional unstructured exercise.
If you follow all of Nick Miller’s advice, contentedness will be yours.