Two Birds, One Tweet: Olivia Wilde Announces She's Having a Daughter, Slams Donald Trump
Olivia Wilde is very pregnant right now, which we know because a couple of weeks ago, she said as much while taking issue with a subway rider who wouldn’t give up his seat.
NBD, able-bodied 🚇 riders who won't give your seat to a GIANT preggo. I'll just stand riiiiight next to your head and pray I go into labor.— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) September 14, 2016
We also know because there’s ample photographic evidence of it, like this adorable photo with her son, Otis.
We didn’t know the baby’s sex, however, until this weekend, when Wilde announced it and promoted the latest ad from Hillary Clinton, which The Atlantic suggests may be one of those ads that history will remember.
It is a very effective ad, the most powerful of the campaign, says Vanity Fair.
The ad speaks for itself. I have nothing else to add but that Wilde and her husband Sudeikis are a very photogenic couple.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia