The Internet Is Having A Field Day With The New 'Avengers: Endgame' Posters
Joelle shared the new posters Marvel released for the final push for Avengers: Endgame before it reaches theaters on April 26. The format used “Avenge the Fallen” as the taglines on all of the character one-sheets released, keeping those dusted in Infinity War in black and white while survivors appeared in full color.
You know it wasn’t long before the internet started playing with people’s emotions by copying the poster formats for characters whose fates we still don’t know. Of course, they also went there with a certain Ant-Man theory/joke.
Oh, look! My favorite!
Of course, there were theories peppered about as well.
Finally, here’s a new featurette to punch you in the emotional face.
Image sources (in order of posting): Marvel, Twitter
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me