Jesus Christ, Subway Guy. What the F*ck?
Jared Fogle, the former Subway spokesman, has agreed to plead guilty to child pornography charges, according to the Associated Press. But it’s much, much worse than you might imagine, according to TMZ. He didn’t just possess child pornography, although there was a lot of that, too. He apparently traveled across state lines — from Indiana to NYC — to engage in sex with minors.
With 14 minors, to be exact, and according to texts with one of the minor victims, he states, “the younger the girl, the better.”
Under the terms of his plea deal, Fogle has apparently agreed to serve at least 5 years in prison and pay restitution of $1.4 million — $100,000 per victim. He’ll also be required to register as a sex offender.
Five years in prison isn’t long enough for a sleazebag like that. What is wrong with people?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia