Reddit Asks: What Is Your "We Will Never Speak Of This Again" Moment?
Most of my moments that I vowed never to speak of again took place without the other person knowing I saw/heard/smelled or whatever. I did not talk about it at all, thus lessening that chances that one of us would be forced to relive it at some point in the future. That’s just how sneaky and smart I really am, kids.
I know that these types of things happen to people less stealthy than me — or those who live with people that pay attention — and so did redditor u/dannyjayes1 when asking all of the internets to share their embarrassing moments. Thank goodness for anonymity and karma, because they have blessed us with these gems.
Header Image Source: Walt Disney Studios
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia