Reddit Asks: What Is Your Mom's Catch Phrase?
Every Mom has a catchphrase — even me. I tend to tell my 13-year-old daughter “don’t get crazy with the Cheez Whiz” any time I want her to be careful and “If you break a bone I’m fixing it with duct tape and calling it a day.” My aunt used to say, “Let’s make like horse shit and hit the trail” before we left to go somewhere. My Memaw always said, “El shit” whenever things went off-course and I still say it to this day.
AskReddit put out the call for motherly versions of “Did I do that” and the comments did not disappoint.
Header Image Source: CBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia