People's 2015 Sexiest Man Alive Is Smoldering Dishwater
People announced its Sexiest Man Alive last night. Was it one of the cool new stars of Star Wars, like Oscar Isaac or Adam Driver? Was it one of the big stars who have movies coming out later this year, like Ryan Gosling or Tom Hardy? Was it the actual Sexiest Man Alive, John Oliver? Was it James Bond’s Daniel Craig? Or the guy who should be the next James Bond, Idris Elba? Or what about Michael B. Jordan, who is expected the blow the roof off the dump in next week’s Creed?
Oh god no! Those would be interesting choices, and the Sexiest Man Alive must be foreign, lily-white, stubbly, and boring. Like last year’s Chris Hemsworth.
Or this year’s David Beckham.
Sure, People. Make no waves. Rock no boats. Peddle pictures of glossy cardboard celebrities on your glossy paper magazine. Appeal to everyone by not offending anyone. Congratulations, you don’t matter!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia