Macaulay Culkin Plays Unhinged Kevin McCallister, Talks Shit About His 'Home Alone' Family
This may be the first non-Star Wars-related interwebical thing that makes you smile today. Yeah, I know y’all don’t think he makes an attractive grown-up (truth be told, I’m not certain myself), but he does pull off this twisted little Home Alone epilogue beautifully. The first of Jack Dishel’s (who’s married to Regina Spektor) new web comedy, ‘DRYVRS’ features Culkin’s adult Kevin McCallister talking shit about his movie family, and clearly traumatized by his childhood memories.
“They remembered my bastard of a brother, but they forget me, the cutest fucking eight-year-old in the universe…by far.”
Just the perfect length, it is, though I might be interested in watching the further adventures of unhinged Kevin (it’s a hell of a better idea than bringing back Dexter). And, this little dig at Culkin’s real past was brilliant.
DRYVRS is created, written, produced by (and stars) Jack Dishel; an upcoming episode will feature Rosanna Arquette.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia