Fine, Let's Talk About the Mannequin Challenge Fad and Look At A Few
The Mannequin Challenge involves getting a group of people to freeze in position while another person takes an elaborate video between, around, and under the group. The video is generally set to a song called “Black Beatles” by Rae Sremmurd.
Let me show you:
I understand what it is, but I don’t get it. I am old. Here are some more! This first one is supposedly THE FIRST ONE.
No mannequin dicks were out, so that’s a win.
Yes, there were twins in that one.
I’m too impatient for this type of shenanigans.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia