Donald Trump Stared Into the Eclipse, and Twitter Stared Back
How was the solar eclipse, folks? We got 58 percent coverage here in Kittery, Maine, which means it basically looked like a cloudy day. *shrug emoji* It looked a lot cooler in other places.
Meanwhile, you just knew Trump would look, didn’t you? Of course he stared at the eclipse. OF COURSE HE DID. Someone told him not to, so he HAD to stare at the sun. It’s Donald Trump!
I cannot handle this right now. pic.twitter.com/JXjuHH2ivA— Jules (@jules_su) August 21, 2017
Waiting for the inevitable Politico piece detailing how Jared and Ivanka tried to privately lobby Trump not to stare at the sun. https://t.co/Lzf41Exdm0— Parker Molloy (@ParkerMolloy) August 21, 2017
Our President, Ralph Wiggum. "It's so pretty and burny to my eyeballs!" pic.twitter.com/EYnbPjQv2M— Jodi Smith (@PinkyMcLadybits) August 21, 2017
Boo Kurp! Boooooo!
The future so not bright, don't gotta wear shades. pic.twitter.com/BiGBAD1n4h— Josh Kurp (@JoshKurp) August 21, 2017
Header photo Mark Wilson/GETTY
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia