Whether With Muppets Or Brooke Candy, Sia Is Crushing It
With videos like the iconic “Chandelier” and the dizzying “Elastic Heart,” Australian singer/songwriter Sia has proven she doesn’t even need to appear to make major waves. And in the past week, Sia’s continued the giving of addictive pop and pleasurable videos with a one-two wallop.
First up, check out her collaboration with American rapper Brooke Candy, which focuses on empowerment and features some Sia-wigged dancers.
Secondly, the notoriously shy singer actually shows her face! Because who doesn’t want to be seen on Sesame Street. Bonus: Muppets in Sia wigs!
We recommend bookmarking both for pick-me-up moments.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia