When 'Shawshank Redemption' Met The Obama-Biden Bromance
Oh, did you think you weren’t going to weep today? Sorry, friends. But you can’t not watch Barack Obama and Joe Biden superimposed into the exhilarating ending of Shawshank Redemption. And you can’t watch that and not cry. So here we are.
Courtesy of “comedy guy” Todd Spence.
Kristy Puchko weeps also for the inevitable decline of Biden memes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia