What If 'Rick And Morty' Were Mashed-Up With 'Spongebob Squarepants'?
Oh, what? You’ve never thought about the possibility of a drunken, dimension-hopping super scientist and his fretful sidekick kicking it in Bikini Bottom? Well, luckily the weirdos at Vulture have. They asked Rick and Morty creators Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland, writer Ryan Ridley, and voice actors Spencer Grammer and Sarah Chalke to bring the Sanchez clan (minus poor Jerry) to the bubbly land of Spongebob Squarepants for a special improvised mini-sode. Naturally it also involves a submarine, cocaine, and some Aquamen. Because sure.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia