What 'Girls' Would Look Like As A Michael Bay Joint
Lena Dunham’s Girls has spurred conversations about body diversity, the role of nudity on television, the definition of rape, and intersectionality in third wave feminism. But have you ever felt it needed more lens flares and explosions?
Alberto Belli has re-imagined Girls as a Michael Bay project, recasting some of the show’s most memorable scenes with actresses more in line with Bay’s aesthetic. It’s totally brogressive.
For bonus silliness, here’s Up as directed by Bay:
Kristy Puchko believes—all jokes aside—Pain & Gain is fucking stupendous.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia