This is About the Funniest Thing You'll See Today: What British Sports Look Like to Non-British People
I really have very little to say by way of preamble here except that this parody of British sports is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in quite some time.
You owe it to yourself to watch the whole thing through:
Props also to this entire Reddit thread which managed to pick up and run with the joke in truly spectacular fashion:
Clearly the perfect day involves playing this during the daylight hours and then turning to a round or two of True American at night.
Although, obviously, you gotta find time for Chardee MacDennis during that too.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia