Vin Diesel Won't Stop With The Paul Walker Tributes, We Can't Stop Crying
Whether you’ve seen it or not, you likely know Furious 7 ends with a touching tribute to Paul Walker, that has made grown men and women across the world weep. But Walker’s long-time co-star and brother from another mother Vin Diesel isn’t done singing the late actor’s praises. Diesel recently revealed he named his new baby daughter Pauline, in memory of Walker. Next he shared this moving music video tribute on Facebook.
Warning: it includes shots from the final sequence of Furious 7. Not so much a spoilers warning, as a “you might whimper at your desk” warning.
Pablo, this weekend you turned the world into a family…Thanks for the love…Posted by Vin Diesel on Sunday, April 5, 2015
Then last night, he sung a bit of this ballad on the MTV Movie Awards, and talked about its significance in the Diesel household:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia