Trump's Level Of Insults Is A Deplorable American Tradition
No, seriously. As much as we marvel at the racist, sexist, xenophobic and otherwise heinous insults being hurled by Donald Trump this election cycle, it’s nothing new to American politics. In the election of 1800, Thomas Jefferson went dirty when he ran against John Adams, while he was his vice president!* But that’s just the beginning.
Allow Adam Ruins Everything’s star Adam Conover to take you on a tour of the mud slung, dick-size bragging, and the shittiest presidential staff meetings on record.
*Kristy Puchko wonders if a jam about this lunacy will be on the upcoming Hamilton mix tape.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia