Thor Is A Dopey Surfer Bro With All The Muscle Brains In New Clip
Thor is many things: caring half-brother, loyal son, God Of Thunder, Avenger, and terrible, horrible, no good, very bad roommate. We learned this last bit of surprising canon last summer, when Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi released a hilarious video that revealed what Thor (Chris Hemsworth) was up to while his Avengers co-horts were mixing it up in Captain America: Civil War. Now, the buff and gloriously haired Asgardian is back with more adventures with his mortal roommate, Darryl.
“I’m covered in brains. And I have more brains than you.”
Show of hands: even with Thor being a doltish bully who doesn’t pay rent, who among us would still take him on as a Ragnaroomie?
Thor: Ragnarok hits theaters November 3rd.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia