This Live Action Anime Fight is Pure Dynamite
Christopher Clark Cowan is a filmmaker who has worked as a camera operator on big budget Hollywood fare like Solo and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. He’s also logged credits as a second unit director, assistant director, and action designer on some pretty big names according to his IMDB page. That last one is most apparent in a short video he released last week, a live action homage to anime-style fight scenes that is just a pure joy to watch. Check this out:
As Christopher says below the video:
It’s been 4 years since I last shot something for myself… I’ll make sure to never wait that long again. The industry can really drain the life out of you at times but it feels REALLY good to remind myself how much I love action filmmaking.
I think I speak for everyone when I say: Yes! Do not wait that long again. More please.
Header Image Source: YouTube
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me