This 'Game of Thrones'/'Princess Bride' Mash-up Is A Bit Of Brilliance
Watching the sexy, swaggering, seemingly Spanish Oberyn Martell (panty-dropper Pedro Pascal) swear revenge and wield his sword with a flourish, you may have thought back to years before when another swarthy avenger made your heart and lions race with lust and love. Well, finally someone has made a marriage of Inigo Montoya and Oberyn Martell in this inspired Game of Thrones/Princess Bride mash-up.
Warning for spoilers and scenes that will hit you right in the feels. Also it’s a bit NSFW. I mean, it’s Game of Thrones.
H/T to Polygon.
“Jesus, Grandpa! What’d you read me this thing for?!”
We feel ya, kid. And you don’t even know about the death of…I mean. Never mind. Who’s talking?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia