This Dog Who 'Stole' a GoPro is the Reason Cameras Were Invented
I’m a huge fan of neo-noir. It’s my favourite genre of cinem—… No wait, sorry, that’s not entirely correct.
It’s my second favourite genre. Right after dogs running with cameras.
And ladies and gentlemen, we now have our main contender for this year’s Academy Award for the Dog Running With A Camera category.
Meet Bonnie, the rescue pitbull who loves to play chase. A video of Bonnie running around with a ping pong paddle with a GoPro attached to it in her mouth has been making rounds recently, and, honestly? It’s beyond perfect.
This dog stole a GoPro and created the perfect ad for GoPro. pic.twitter.com/EETwarzcSi— Henry Fraser (@henryfraser0) July 29, 2018
The internet has embellished the story to paint it as Bonnie having stolen the GoPro, but in reality it’s just a friendly game of chase. Bonnie was given the paddle, but that doesn’t detract from the magic of it one bit. You can see the original post here, and I urge you to do so because it’s that much better with sound.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia