These Brothers Arguing Over a Hot Dog is the Most Compelling Courtroom Drama Of the Century
Sometimes real life delivers situations that put scripts to shame. Writers spend days, weeks, months agonising over the finer details of dialogue. Actors obsessively study their scripts, researching their roles and getting into the character depicted on the page. Directors meticulously position their players and guide their delivery to make sure that a scene plays out just so and brings that script to life. Millions upon millions of dollars are sunk into these endeavours.
And then there’s two brothers arguing over a hot dog.
‘You ate a hot dog two days ago, and now you don’t know how hot dogs taste.’
No more questions, Your Honor!
Header Image Source: YouTube
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia