The Most Contagious Laughter You Will Ever Hear
Look, I don’t make the rules. Sometimes the funniest thing in the world is the climax of a clever, season-long Arrested Development-style joke, and sometimes it’s a child falling over.
And other times it’s a dude with a goofy-ass laugh giggling at a stupid fucking chicken with a bit of bread around its stupid neck.
What’s that thing old Werner Herzog says about chicken again?
Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia