The 'La La Land' Honest Trailer Gets It
The so-much Academy Award-nominated movie about assholes who love jazz and acting and super hate compromise or anything that’s not about their personal ambitions has gotten the silly but scathing drubbing it deserves.
Come on, that turn at 2:45 was pretty great, right?
Kristy Puchko doesn’t care if you like La La Land. REALLY.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia