The 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Bloopers That Will Launch 1000 Fan Fictions
So Avengers: Age Of Ultron! That was a movie that happened. Though it’s only been a few months since the superhero ensemble drama opened, I’ve already forgotten most of it, left only with faint memories of Black Widow outrage. But with the so-so sequel coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 2nd, Marvel is unveiling a gag reel of goodies.
For all you superhero shippers out there, here’s a blooper reel chock-full of fan fiction fuel with almost kisses between Cap Ass and Iron Man, Black Wids and Ultron, Iron Man and The Hulk, a full-on make-outs between Thor and Vision.
Also: did Thor say “Pepper smells like porridge?”
Follow-up question: Is this the greatest burn for GOOPer Paltrow? You smell like orphan food!
Kristy Puchko smells like vanilla ice cream and whiskey.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia