Terrifying Hidden Camera Show's Ghost on the Subway Prank Will Probably Get A Prequel Movie Now
Apparently there is a hidden camera show called Câmeras Escondidas, orHidden Cameras in English. As far as I can tell, Câmeras Escondidas only likes to do pranks that are likely to end with the victim crapping themselves or suffering some kind of fear stroke.
Delightful fun for the whole family, according to the creepy laughter in the video!
This prank places unsuspecting people in a suspiciously clean subway car with Final Destination- style flickering lights. Baby, when the lights go out, a terrifying ghost child screeches her way into your heart. Attack. Into your heart attack.
Also, I’m kidding about the prequel. DO YOU HEAR ME, HOLLYWOOD?? KIDDING.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia